1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails ...

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Figuring this thing out!

It's a beautiful day out today and I'm loving this spring like weather!! The kids are in the living room watching a movie for a little while! I told them we would go out and play after lunch as long as they keep the house picked up. My belly is getting pretty big and bending over is becoming a huge challenge! This baby is in my rib cage. I'm thinking of getting my porch, flower pots, and garden ready for some flowers while secretly praying we are moving before or shortly after this baby is born! Our perfect little house from 5 years ago has become too small for all of us. I have all these ideas in my head of things I should and want to do, but truth be told...my energy level is on low! I need a pick-me-up! I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Tell me what you did...

David, Zoey, and Zane building a log cabin with Lincoln Logs! I love when our mornings start out like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment