1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails ...

Friday, March 4, 2011

Count your blessings EVERYDAY!!!

This morning I watched my little ones sleep for awhile! They are so precious! I thanked the Lord for trusting me enough to give me such precious packages! I love them so much and couldnt imagine my life without them! Zane woke up first and was very clingy and then Zoey woke up and she was crying and cranky! After a challenging dressing time I was very frusterated and irritated! I asked them if they wanted to go get donuts and they got so excited. So we loaded up in the van and daddy took us to get donuts (even tho he should have been working already...love that man)! On the way we drove by the implement lot and Zane says, "Oh cool!" as he is looking out the window! Zoey was so excited at the donut shop to get the very last sprinkle donut and the lady put it in her own little bag for her to carry. This made Zane quite angry and it was a crying fest on the short drive home. After a few fits of I can't reach my truck under the bed and I lost my Barbies I checked my facebook and found that a friend of mine had lost her 1 yr old nephew yesterday to cancer! This stopped me dead in my tracks! "Thank you LORD, for the fits this morning, the lipstick in the carpet yesterday, the water dumped on the bathroom floor at bathtime, the wake up calls in the middle of the night for whatever reason, for letting me be the hero of reaching the truck under the bed and finding the missing barbies, for me having to tell Dawson to clean his room and put his clothes away AGAIN, for having to tell him for the 100th time to go brush his teeth or get his shoes on! Thank you for every single second I have with my babies and my loved ones!" My thoughts and prayers go out to the Krone family in their time of loss! I can't imagine what you are going through but I pray the Lord wraps his loving arms around you and you find some comfort knowing he is no longer hurting!

Donuts and Juice this morning! Thank you Lord for letting me be their mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment