1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails ...

Monday, March 7, 2011

29 weeks!!!

Today I'm 29 weeks pregnant with baby Rock! I had forgotten what the last trimester feels like. I think the Lord above does that on purpose. If we remembered EXACTLY how we felt during the last stretch of baby growing then we wouldn't have so many people on this Earth or maybe I'm just being a wimp. All I know is that I'm ready to meet this little person who has invaded my body! This is baby #4 for me and it still amazes me at the little miracle growing inside me! I had forgotten how much I missed those secret little kicks and movements that only I can feel. Absolutely amazing!!! The past couple of days I have just been so exhausted. I haven't really done a whole lot but by 7pm I'm ready to crash. My body hurts and I can barely keep my eyes open. Have I mentioned lately how much I absolutely LOVE David? He's quite the neat freak and our house right now is anything but. I know it absolutely drives him crazy but he hasn't said a word about it. I'm trying my best to keep up with everything and at least keep the dishes, trash, clothes, and toys taken care of. With a baby on the way and a 2 and 3 yr old running around making messes everytime I turn around no wonder I'm exhausted! I have a jewelry party on Friday so I had better get my butt in gear!
                                           HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY to my little sister Meghan!

Also, heard from my little brother in the Army and he is doing well! I should write him another letter this week. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment